Saturday 10 December 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Med School Interview. This blog is aimed at students applying to medical school in the UK. If you are from outside of UK, you may still find some of the contents useful. 

As I am preparing for my medical school interview (I still haven't received any interview offers yet but hoping to get one), in this blog I will be sharing my thoughts, ideas, tips etc on anything and everything to do with medical school interview. Some of the blog post will be more tilted towards medicine but there will be others in which I will discuss general interview issues which can also be applied to medical interview. 

This blog will not solely be about med school interview. I will also post any news or issues relating to medical field. So feel free to look around and drop in any comments you like. 

In this first post I would like to post a video which I found only yesterday. This video is produced by University of Bristol and mainly talks about how to stand out in a medical school interview. I am sure you will find this video extremely useful:


No comments:

Post a Comment